The San Angelo Symphony Guild has been promoting symphonic music and education to our community for 60 years. Memberships are open to everyone who enjoys music!
The Guild hosts a variety of programs and activities including:
- an Audience Appreciation Party held prior to the opening classical concert each season
- lunches for the orchestra each concert weekend
- the Art to Music Contest in area schools
- the Symphony Belles & Beaux Program
- the Symphony Ambassador Program and scholarship award
- an annual fundraising Gala.
The San Angelo Symphony Guild's mission: To foster and promote education, participation, appreciation of and financial support for the San Angelo Symphony Orchestra and symphonic music.
Download a San Angelo Symphony Guild Membership Application here.